Busy Busy...

Ok so I've been busy... I've started a new hobby painting. I'm working on some projects and I'll put pictures up as I get them done. First thing I did was a name wall art that I've seen in a lot of nursery's BUT people charge a LOT to do them and I thought to myself..."I can do that" so I made one for my friend Nikki. Her baby is do like any day so I had to hurry and finish it. So here it is...




I wish I could of gotten better pictures but I took this with my phone. But anyways...I hope she likes it! I'm now working on letters for my aunt that spell Q U I L T and she wants me to make them look like fabric blocks...here's the letter I for example...



I'll post the whole set when I finish it. I'm also making a name wall art for my future sister in law. She just had a baby named Marco and his nursery is cowboy themed so I can't wait to show you what I'm doing. Its going to be so freaking cute!!!!!!!

Ok now on to other things...my diet is going good...I'm hoping I can at least exercise daily this week. I really want to win this biggest loser contest...AND I want to be able to get any wedding dress I want and look good in it...AND of course I want to get in better shape and be healthier.

I also bought James a entertainment center thing for an early christmas gift this weekend. Well unfortunately when I got it home there was several HUGE pieces missing. So I had to return it and get another one. Then it ended up taking him about 4 hours if not longer just to put it together. Haha...soooo MERRY CHRISTMAS James...lol. Anyways...I got it at this place in Lowell called Bev's and its this place that gets damaged products...like the actual products are damaged but the boxes or packaging are. So they sale them at a fraction of the price. Like for example they have this desk at Walmart for $250 dollars and you can get it at Bev's for $30 dollars. Its ridiculous how cheap they sale things in there...also they have LOTS of toys...and they had this margarita machine me and James have been wanting...its originally $350 dollars and they are selling it for $75. So everyone should go check it out...HOWEVER...don't buy their knock off purses...so fake and they still cost $100 there.

Well anyways...I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. I'm glad I got an early start.

No comments: