Black Friday

So I hope everyone shopped till they dropped today...I know I did. I'm exhausted.... I've ate my weight in turkey and spent all my money in the past 24 hours. I think tomorrow I'm going to take it easy. Tomorrow I have a coffee date with my good friend Rachel and I can't wait to have a good gossip fest. Plus I need to get out of the house for a few hours without being with ANY of my family.

I'm missing James terribly today. I've actually missed him since he left. I think this is the longest we've been apart since we've gone out. So its hard and I'm sure he's having a blast back home being with his family and friends...probably hasn't had time to miss me...boohooo. Ok enough of my sad story.

Anyways, I got everyone's gift bought except the people I'm getting gift cards for. So I got a lot accomplished today. I have a couple paintings I need to start and get finished since they are going to be gifts. I got my outfits and pretty James picked out for our pictures....thats a relief. I got the cutest Christmas cards today that me and James can put our pictures in.

This week I also managed to paint my moms WHOLE house...yes thats right...the WHOLE house...it took me a long time and lots of taping and moving furniture. I'm pretty sore so I'm hoping that I got a good work out and burned off all that Thanksgiving food. It's been a very productive Holiday weekend and now I'm ready to spend the last of it sleeping and doing nothing. :)

No comments: