Good Mood Monday...

So its Monday...and I'm actually in a good mood...and having a good day...SHOCKER??? Probably because Christmas is getting closer and I can't wait (notice the background???)!!!!!! Tonight I'm going to setup a Christmas tree at James place...hehe...he'll probably think I'm crazy...but he'll go along with it anyways.

I've started a painting project this past weekend and I can't wait to post pictures when I get it finished. Right now its a surprise and I'll later explain why. I'm so excited!!!!!! :)

Ok so are department is starting a Biggest Loser Competition this week. I'm hoping some good old fashion competition will help motivate me to lose the weight. Nothing better then sweet victory!!!!! I'm probably one of the most competitive people you'll meet also.

Tonight THE HILLS is on!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I can't wait to watch it tonight...thats IF James lets me...he's been a remote hog lately...haha...he's going to read this and NEVER let me watch any of my shows again. I love you James!!!!!!!! :)

So has anyone started Christmas shopping? I've actually gotten a pretty good start already...almost finished!!!!! I don't think I'm going to spend as much on friends this year. I usually go all out and then spend little on my family...terrable I know...BUT this year I'm not going to do that. I'll be sending out Christmas cards though of me and James :) . We are going to have our engagment and Christmas pictures done at the same time by http://www.calotype-photography.com/ . They are AWESOME!!!!! Check them out!!!

No comments: