Mystic Tan...Do or Don't???


I've been debating the last week if I should try this concoction they call the "mystic tan". I'm so worried I'll turn orange like a oompa loompa...like if I come out of this looking like this...

I will DIE!
Now, if I come out looking like this...which is how they advertise you'll look after doing the Mystic then we won't have any problems and I won't have to kill someone.

Weird to think someone can look so different all in the name of a tan. I know I know it seems so shallow the whole being tan thing but honestly I do feel better when I have a tan and I feel like I look better too. I just don't think I want to use tanning beds any longer because I've seen girls that did that all of high school and then 5 years later...WOW...they look terrible and their skin is all wrinkly...no no I don't want to end up like that. Of course the whole skin cancer is another reason of now wanting to use the beds any longer. I'm kind of freaked out about the whole standing in this booth and having it spray you and you have to hold your breath and everything.

Well, I think I'll overcome my fear and do it this week. Don't expect any pictures of before and after...haha. I'll let you know how it turns out though ;)

No comments: