Blonde Blonde

Well ya'll I went blonde again!!! EEk!!! Hahah...but no I've gotten a lot of compliments on it today so I think it looks good. I love changing things up...you always feel like a new person when you get different hair style, cut, or color. I now need to go get my mystic tan on...maybe tonight...if I have time. I'm going to my friend Danni's house after work today for a private pilates class...woo woo!!! She teaches pilates up in Indiana...so maybe I'll get some good tips and moves to do weekly now. I'm so excited for the weekend to come. I have a friend that's having a lingerie and bacherlette party all in one. We are all suppose to bring our favorite recipes and we'll try them all out and write them in her recipe book we are making...how fun does that sound??? (Right up my alley :). So stealing that idea for my party! I'm thinking I'll bring a main dish and dessert...plus give me an extra reason to eat something that's NOT on my diet ;). Anyways, other then that not much going on for the rest of the week. Oh my shower invites were sent this week so I'm excited about that coming up in a few weeks...yay! One of a few showers we'll be having...but super excited to see some family and friends I haven't seen in a while.
Anywho, I gotta get back to work but I'll post the recipes I take for the party later this week!!!

No comments: