Banana Pancakes...


Today is one of those days that I want to pretend its the weekend and make banana pancakes :) ...."pretend there is no world outside"... Ever have one of those days where you just want to stay at home and hibernate from every one and everything??? I'm having one of those days. Sometimes we need to be alone to reflect on whats most important and what life is really all about. Jack Johnson is my man today...if I'm not thinking of "Banana Pancakes" I'm "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing". Last night I had one of those quiet lonely evening...and when its that quiet I can hear God LOUDLY talking to me...I love that! Not often do we get a chance to have that quietness...I guess that's why they call it a "quiet time" with God. Ok so I know all this has been my ramblings and thoughts...but that's ok...that's why its MY blog :) .
Now I gotta get back to work ;) ....

No comments: