My Weekend...

What a great weekend! I had so much fun at Danni's bacherlette and lingerie shower. I met some great christian girls also...which is always nice. I'm just so excited about Danni's wedding this coming Saturday. Get off work half the week and get to spend some time with one of my best best friends before she enters the marriage world...haha! I can't wait for her and am so excited for her marriage to George Michael. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

So in other news my birthday is on Tuesday!!! Woo Woo!!! I'll be turning 22...now I feel like I'm old...haha. I have to work though...so no fun! Anywho, in other news James got a new job!!! We are so excited and its such a good job. We got our first wedding gift yesterday from Mrs. Holdorf...thank you thank you!

Well thats all for now...I have got some serious cleaning to do today!!! Here's some pictures from Friday night. Enjoy!




P.S. I LOVE THE MYSTIC TAN (greatest man invention yet ;) lol)

No comments: