Sunday at work...

So here are the pretty flowers James sent me...2 dozen white roses :)


Anyways, I hate working Sundays...not only is it the weekend and beautiful outside...but its so slow on Sundays at work...almost pointless being here.

Well me and James saw Fireproof last night and it was a great movie for couples. James even cried...haha. It was sweet :) !!!

Ok so Wednesday this week we have to book the chapel if we are going to use it for next October. I'm still unsure if thats even where we are going to have the wedding. I can't decide if we should have it at my church or have it at the Bella Vista chapel. James really doesn't care either way but I think he's leaning towards the chapel. However, his grandpa is going to be the minister so if we have it at my church we have to make sure it's ok that he can do it there. Who knew weddings could be so stressful. I know I know...its still a year away but people don't realize how many things you have to do in preperation for a wedding...and I mean...its your freaking wedding...one of the most important days in your life...a day that will change the rest of your life. I want it to be perfect!!!! I just can't imagine how I'm going to be in 6 months...probably a freaking basket case and probably BRIDEZILLA...haha!!! Please pray for me!

Back to work...hehe...

No comments: