Fireproof...


So tonight me and James are going to go see a previewing of the movie Fireproof. It looks like it'll be a good...

I just looked at my calender and realized next week we'll be in October...how weird is that...time just flys. We'll be booking the chapel and finalizing the date next week for the wedding. Before you know it we'll be married with 3 kids...haha. Wedding planning will probably be in full swing in a few months and I'll be pulling my hair out.

So next week I'm throwing this bacherlorette party for a friend...and I just realized its next Saturday and I haven't sent the invites out...how bad am I? I feel terrable but thats over a weeks notice...thats ok? Right?

Well thank God I'm off till Sunday and I can maybe unpack my room and get stuff organized this weekend!!!!!

No comments: