Bella Vista Chapel...

Ok so I decided I'm going to have the wedding at the Chapel in Bella Vista. So tomorrow I'm taking the whole day off...yay...I have to go wait in line just to insure a date in October of NEXT year. What fun that will be...waiting outside...but at least I won't be at work...woohoo!!! I hate working...I get depressed just thinking about going to work. I am thankful for the great paying job I have but this is definitely not what I want to do 5 years from now...not even 1 year from now...lol!

Today I signed up for benefits since I'm not in school this semester and my mom can't cover me. Makes me feel old having my own insurance. Its a good thing though...I am also worried something will happen and I won't be able to afford Dr. bills or medicine...and no one should have to worry about that.

So this weekend me and James are going to get our checking accounts joint. Which makes the whole thing that much more real. So now I can spend all his money :)....haha...or NOT!
Also, we are going to go register at our 2nd place...which is Dillards. We had a lot of fun at Bed, Bath, and Beyond...it took us about 3 hours though so I'm sure we'll be in Dillards a lot longer...hehe. James is so cute...he loves the "clicker" gun that scans the bar code on everything...it was more of a game with him...haha. Boys will be boys...

Only 2 more freaking hours of work left today...yay...then I have to go workout with my trainer...ugh...or I should say go get killed by my trainer.

No comments: