So here it goes....

Ok, so I thought I would start a blog since so many people keep telling me I should. So here it goes... I'm getting married next year to the guy of my dreams and the absolute love of my life. I'm so excited but sad at the same time. Excited about beginning a new part of my life but sad to be leaving an old part behind. Still weird to think I'll be changing my last name, I'll be someones wife, and someday a mother. I still feel like that little kid that needs to be tucked in at night by my mom...haha. The thought of being with James the rest of my life though makes me so happy and I know that he will take care of me. He is my rock!

So on a lighter note....I'm on the typical wedding diet...which I HATE. I love exercising but I can't seem to get motivated to do it lately. I only have like 5-6 months before I'll be picking out my dress. I'm not looking at the weight but looking at the size...I just want to be a size 8/10 and then I'll be happy :) but a lot of miles on the treadmill till then. I'm need some "thinspiration" haha...

BTW Michelle just loss 3 pounds...sooo freaking jealous!!!!!

No comments: