Long long long over due!!!!!!

Wow yall I know I know. I fell off the planet for a while. I've just had so much going on every single weekend and I'm just too tired from work and everything else to post in the evenings. So I have lots and lots of pictures I'm posting and it took me practically a whole day to upload and post all of them. So the pictures start off with my birthday dinner I had with my family at the Catfish Hole. Then off to Danni's wedding in Black Mountain. It was such a great mini break and what a beautiful wedding...something I'll never forget. Lastly, I had my shower last weekend and I had some people take a few pictures...not very many but it was a great a shower and I got lots of good stuff....including the start of a VERY pink kitchen ;) CAN'T WAIT to use it all!!!! Sorry I'm not going to comment on the pictures...just too many...not enough time! So here they are....ENJOY!!!

The flowers that James sent me on my birthday :)

The pink strawberry cake my boobie made me...my favorite!!!


Danni's Wedding Rehearsal
Getting Ready for the wedding and sneaking a peak outside ;)
Ceremony

THE SHOWER (ok so I'm super pale and looking like a major fatty but oh well)




Well thats it folks. I ask everyone that stumbles on this blog whether a friend or stranger to pray for me right now. My grandma pasted away a few weeks ago and its been so hard for me and my family. As most of you know I have tons of stomach problems that pretty much stem from stress and worry...so it just makes it so much worse going through these things. All I can think about is the day I get married there will be two people I know I'll cry for and wish were there. I just want to enjoy these next few months getting ready for marriage. Speaking of which....100 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

No comments: