Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Ok so its not the 4th quite yet but I'll be out of town the rest of the weekend so I thought I should do a quick post. Me and James are going to Nashville for the holiday weekend. Its kind of a big deal for his family...not so much mine. The worst weekend to be traveling...so much freaking traffic...4 hour car ride will turn into 5 or 6 hours. I'm going to try to make use of that time and make some wedding lists. I have been slacking the past couple months just mainly because there is only so much you can do 4 or 5 months before the wedding. Now though...I've found myself in panic realizing all of the stuff I haven't done or even thought about. To list a few...

  • Order 1 more bridesmaids dress
  • Find jewelry/shoes for bridesmaids
  • Buy attendant gifts
  • Make flower girl dress
  • Order flowers
  • Rent linens for reception
  • Order clear cello favor bags for cookies
  • Buy/make monogram for programs and favor bags
  • Decide what cookie recipes for wedding favors
  • Finish invitations
  • Send off for calligraphy
  • Make programs
  • Decide on ceremony details (music, readings, and singers)
  • Make reception soundtrack
  • Finish/Decide on bridal attire (jewelry, shoes, and undergarments)
  • Have wedding dress altered
  • Rent Tuxes
  • Decide on family pictures and baby pictures to use for the reception
  • Finish buying reception decorations
  • Setup bridal hair and makeup appointments
  • Plan rehearsal dinner and party

Ya....see what I mean??? I have a LOT to do! Not even mentioning all the moving and house hunting going on or the vacation planning. It was fun planning like a year ago but now its just to the point where I want it to be done. Plus its a lot of responsibility to plan a wedding...and I'm practically doing everything myself. Sooooo stressful when its all on you!!!! Sounds like I'm throwing a pity party huh??? Not really just time for a good vent! :) I'm having one of those days...being at work when everyone else is off SUCKS!!! However, I should just be thankful I have a great job AND AND AND I'm going to have a fun weekend.

Anywho, I hope you all have a great 4th and remember firework safety ;) haha...

I'll try to take some pictures and post them on Monday.

99 days

No comments: